It’s Sew You is a workroom for designers and the public to bring projects where they will be quickly, and professionally finished.
If you don’t have a designer for your project, but know what you want-I can bring that idea to life. I can help you with the finishing touches and recommend websites and companies to locate the fabrics you are looking for. It’s Sew You can help you be your own designer.
If you give me measurements, using the given guides, I can then calculate the fabric quantities needed for your project, then give you a quote of the final price and from there you can decide if you would like to proceed with the project.
- Window coverings & roman shades
- Slip covers for dining chairs, wing chairs, ottomans
- Placemats, table runners, napkins
- Pillows, bolsters, pet beds & cushions
- Nursery ensembles, duvet covers, dust ruffles
- Minor upholstery – ottomans, dining chairs, foot stools, benches
- Rework existing products to make custom- ex: add ribbon, gimp or beaded trim, add contrasting fabric to top and or bottom of existing drapes.
The balance will be due upon receipt of project. Finished items should be picked up within 2 weeks of completion.