In Business Since 2008
About It’s Sew You
I have been sewing for over 30 years, self employed for 26 years and 8 years professionally. I love to create beautiful things for the home and see each customer admiring the finished product. I am just as excited as they are to see the final result of each project. I am able to make patterns to give each customer exactly what they are looking for!
- Ottomans & Foot Stools – Repurposed or New
- Pillows, Quilts & Duvet Covers
- Covered Cushions – Indoor & Outdoor
- Pleated Drapes, Grommet Panels & Sheers
- Board Valances & Roman Shades
- Table Runners, Placemats & Napkins
- Childrens Clothing – Flower Girl Dresses, Baptism Etc.
- Doll Clothes, Hats & Mittens
- Pet Gear & Beds
- Coyote Fur & Leather Mittens & Hats
- Vinyl & Fabric Chair Recovering
- Alterations – Hemming Jeans and Dress Pants
- Bridesmaid Dresses, Shirts, Etc…